1) Keep the middle flying area generally clear of small children (targets)
2) No throwing projectiles at models
3) model has to fly (no R/C cars)
4) 4 ounces or less (ask for exceptions)
5) glider, electric, anti-gravity or rubber powered models okay
6) depending on the variety of models that show up, there will probably be "flight windows for model types".
7) many indoor events require model airplane liability insurance. Kids under 19 years of age can immediately get free insurance through http://www.modelaircraft.org/
Sponsored by the Tehachapi Robotics Club headed by teacher Danielle Evansic.